Timothy R. Miller, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Miller is a double-board certified facial plastic surgeon specializing exclusively in the dynamic field of facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Miller is board-certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, a distinction accomplished by less than 900 surgeons nationwide.
Dr. Miller received his medical degree from the University of California, Davis School of Medicine. Upon completion, he pursued his avid interest in the anatomy and function of the face and neck by completing a five-year surgical residency in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, the only surgical subspecialty devoted exclusively to surgery of the face and neck.
After his formal surgical training, Dr. Miller sought additional training in facial aesthetic surgery and was accepted into the prestigious fellowship program conducted by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. During his fellowship he expanded his knowledge and perfected his skills and techniques under the tutelage of masters in the field of facial plastic surgery. Many of these techniques have been published by Dr. Miller in scientific journals devoted to the field of facial plastic surgery.
While learning the art and science of facial aesthetic surgery this Orange County plastic surgeon developed an interest in medical skin care products designed to enhance and beautify the skin. He has been involved in studying and testing the effectiveness of cosmeceuticals, topical skin care products biologically active on the skin. Most recently, he designed an award winning clinical trial that tested the effectiveness of skin care products after laser treatments. His clinical studies and ongoing research into results oriented skin care products expand this dimension of Facial Aesthetic Concepts, helping us to provide our patients with products that make a difference.
Dr. Millerâ€™s unique combination of experience and education provides a comprehensive source for his patientâ€™s aesthetic needs. With his expertise in all aspects of facial rejuvenation, Dr. Millerâ€™s objective is to provide his patients in Orange County with the best possible results, utilizing the safest and most advanced medical and surgical care available.
The Forgotten Temples by Dr. Timothy Miller
For further information about your facial plastic surgeon Dr. Miller, please contact our office.
- California State University, Sacramento
B.A. Biochemistry â€“ Summa Cum Laude
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- University of Utah School of Medicine
- Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery Residency
- American Academy of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- California Society of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Mission Regional Medical Center
Mission Viejo, CA
- Saddleback Memorial Hospital, San Clemente Campus
San Clemente, CA
- South Coast Medical Center
Laguna Beach, CA
- Pacific Coast Ambulatory Surgicenter
San Clemente, CA