Dr. Bryan Brandon was born in Atlanta, Georgia but grew up in Northern California graduating valedictorian of his high school class. As an undergraduate at the California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, he studied biomedical engineering and graduated cum laude. He continued his medical education at UC Irvine School of Medicine, and subsequently completed a rigorous Head and Neck Surgery residency at University of North Carolina – Chapel Hill. During his final year of surgical training, Dr. Brandon was honored with the Harold C. Pillsbury leadership award, for recognition as the most outstanding chief resident.
Following residency, Dr. Brandon was selected for a highly coveted spot as a fellow for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He spent his fellowship under the prestigious mentorship of the world-renowned Dr. Vito Quatela in New York. During his fellowship, Dr. Brandon received extensive experience in the full breadth of facial plastic surgery including facelift, rhinoplasty, hair transplantation, minimally invasive and non-invasive facial rejuvenation.
Dr. Brandon’s passion for helping patients look and feel their best is what initially drove him to the field of Facial Plastic Surgery. His artistic eye provides his patients a natural and refreshed appearance. Dr. Brandon always strives to provide a comfortable and collaborative experience for every individual patient, combining personal attentive care with flawless results. His meticulous approach to plastic surgery delivers his patients a natural and balanced result, while achieving each individual’s unique aesthetic goals.
Dr. Brandon continues to be actively involved in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery research, co-authoring several journal publications, book chapters, and is an active member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Outside of his academic endeavors and clinical practice, Dr. Brandon has been involved with humanitarian work around the world, with his most recent trip to Guatemala to help children with nasal deformities associated with cleft lip and palates. During his free time, Dr. Brandon enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, and eating good food.
160+ Rhinoplasty Surgeries
90+ Blepharoplasty Procedures
80+ Necklift Procedures
Education and Training
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Quatela Center for Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, Rochester New York
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, Head and Neck Surgery Residency
- University of California Irvine School of Medicine, Irvine, Medical Doctorate
- California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, Bachelor of Science Biomedical Engineering, Cum Laude
Board Certification and Professional Societies
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Eligible
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Eligible
Memberships and Affiliation
- American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery