Dr. Shain Cuber is a skilled, well regarded plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He has over 20 years of experience specializing in both facial, breast and body contouring and enhancement procedures. Dr. Cuber spent the first 8 years after his residency in plastic surgery learning and perfecting techniques of breast and body contouring and enhancement.
He has spent the last 12 years of his career working in an acclaimed New York facial plastic surgery practice performing facial plastic surgery while emphasizing and perfecting his breast and body contouring procedures. He has performed thousands of procedures and has an extensive before and after gallery demonstrating his remarkable results.
Since 2002, Dr. Cuber has been a member of the prestigious American Society of Plastic Surgeons, which is a global institution and leading authority on cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He received his general surgery training at the University Hospital of Newark, New Jersey and his plastic surgery training at the University of Texas in Galveston.
Dr. Cuber has hundreds of remarkable transformation photos that can be found on our website and in our office. His expertise and artistry in both facial plastic surgery and breast and body contouring continues to drive innovation in plastic surgery.
1300+ Breast Surgeries
600+ Tummy Tucks
1100+ Liposuction Procedures
500+ Facial Rejuvenations
Education and Training
- Residency University of Texas, Division of Plastic Surgery Galveston, TX
- Medical School: MD Degree New York Medical College Valhalla, New York
- Sackler School of Medicine Tel Aviv, Israel
- Undergraduate: BS Biology Stony Brook University Stony Brook, NY
- Fellow Division of Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgical Reconstruction University of Medicine and Dentistry of NJ Newark, NJ
- American Board of Plastic Surgery since 2002
Memberships and Affiliation
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons since 2003