In 1980, Dr. Richard Gangnes began Facial Aesthetic Concepts (FAC) in San Clemente, California. For the past 37 years Facial Aesthetic Concepts has been providing patients a single source for all their aesthetic needs. FAC has a comprehensive team of medical professionals. The board certified surgeons, dermatologic specialists, and medical estheticians provide for all the cutting edge aesthetic services available today.
Facial Aesthetic Concepts utilizes the latest facial and body rejuvenation techniques in aesthetic surgery and non-surgical procedures to improve skin tone and elasticity, repair sun damage, eliminate stubborn fat, or simply smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Our facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic specialists will educate and recommend the most effective rejuvenation options to help you meet your individual needs. Our medical estheticians educate patients about the nuances of skin care and provide medical grade skin therapies such as chemical peels, exfoliation therapies, facials and more.
All our estheticians are also trained in cosmeceutical ingredients technology and can review your home regimen and recommend products to produce dramatic result from the comfort of your home.
FAC is proud to have been voted the Best Cosmetic Surgery Center in Orange County by the Orange County Register 9 years in row, 2007-2015 as well as this year (2017) for Best of Orange County in both Best Day Spa and Best Cosmetic Surgery Center.
Additional Benefits for Surgical Patients:
- We offer a complimentary skin care consultation 7-10 days after surgery to discuss product and how to protect and improve your surgical investment.
- Your esthetician will perform a color-matching to our mineral makeup line to show you how to camouflage bruised or peel/laser-resurfaced skin.
- We offer a complimentary post-operative facial by one of our medical estheticians 6-8 weeks post-surgery that is customized to your needs.
- We extend a 20% courtesy off of our non-surgical and skin care services for 1 year. You can learn more about our service offerings during your post-operative facial visit.
- We extend a 20% courtesy off of cosmeceutical products for 6 months following your date of surgery.
- When paying for surgical services with cash or a personal check, FAC will provide you a gift card for 2% of the total cost of your procedure, which may be used in our offices for products or services. The gift card is not intended to lower the cost of this surgery.
At FAC we feel it is just as important to have an effective at-home skin care regimen to nourish, protect and revive your skin as it is for your routine skin care treatments. The effects of your treatments will only improve if you have a consistent routine with customized ingredients for your needs. We offer complimentary consultations with our medical estheticians to help you develop a personalized, effective skin care regimen and encourage you to bring in any products that you’re currently using so they can see what works well for you, what doesn’t, and help build around any staples that you already enjoy.
G.R.A.S.S. is a great guide to help you build or refine your product regimen with these key categories:
- Growth Factors – Support the skin’s natural ability to rejuvenate itself and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture
- Retinols – Accelerate exfoliation and stimulate collagen production
- Antioxidants – Fight free radical damage and improve tone, texture and firmness
- Specialty Products – Customized for your individual skin concerns
- Sunscreen – Fight against environmental damage and skin cancer with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection