Botox & Filler
Get Your Holiday GLOW & Find Your ‘WOW‘
As the holiday season is fast approaching, we start looking for quick ways to get that holiday glow to “wow” that someone special, looking good is imperative.
But how can you improve your appearance in time for the holidays? Botox, Fillers, and Facials are in our list of ‘Holiday Prep’ treatments just in time for your holiday events!
What Does Botox Treat?
Botulinum toxin i.e. Botox is generally used to treat the following:
- Crows Feet
- Glabella/Frown Lines
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Bunny Lines
- Peri- Oral Lines
- Give a Brow Lift
- Vertical Platysma Bands….etc.
In essence, Botox impedes nerve activity in the muscles that it’s injected to, such as the muscles on your face and ‘relaxes’ that muscle from making the dynamic expressions that cause wrinkles.
However, we always strive to offer patients with alternatives and that’s why we also offer Dysport which works as Botox, but for some can kick in sooner than the 7-14 days Botox takes to kick in.
This means that you have enough time to get your Botox procedure now so that you’ll be able to look impeccable for these holidays!
What Does Filler Treat?
Dermal fillers are mainly used for treating certain age-related issues such as:
- Loss of volume in the face, lips and cheeks
- Smoothing facial wrinkles
- Restoring youthful looking hands
It’s worth noting that there are different kinds of dermal fillers out there, the most common being the Juvederm Collection of Fillers.
The typical treatment areas include:
- Under the eyes
- Around the mouth [lip lines, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
Our wide variety of quality FDA-approved injectable fillers include the following:
- Juvederm – Improves facial volume, while also making your jawline and chin firmer.
- Juvederm Volume XC – Adds volume to the mid-face zone and restores the youthful contours of the face.
- Juvederm Volbella – Smoothens out the lines around the lips and increases lips’ fullness.
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC – adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips. It is also approved for smoothing and correcting moderate to severe parentheses lines, such as nasolabial folds (smile lines around the nose and mouth), in adults.
- Restylane – Deals with any loss of skin fullness, volume and correcting folds, wrinkles and lines on the lower area of the face.
- Restylane Defyne – Used for correcting deeper facial folds and lines, while supporting facial expressions as well.
- Radiesse – Restostes lost volume in the hands and deals with wrinkles and lines on the face.
- Sculptra – Improves and corrects smile lines, contour deficiencies, as well as other facial concerns.
How Long Does It Take To See Results From Fillers?
Results are seen immediately with fillers, due to the fact that they literally fill in the areas of lost volume or add volume.
Still, there is some swelling and it generally takes about 1 week for the filler to settle, while results typically last up to 12 months, with Juvederm Voluma lasting up to 2 years.
There’s plenty of time for you to schedule your Filler appointment and to take advantage of our Holiday Filler Savings!
Both Botox And Fillers Can Be Used To Prevent Premature Aging!
That’s right – you can use both anti-aging treatment methods as a preventative measure to premature aging.
Both of them will work to enhance facial contours and prevent wrinkles from forming, as well as restoring any facial contours that have been lost over the years due to the natural process of aging such as high cheek bones, sharp jawline etc.