Hair restoration can be one of the most important aspects of cosmetic improvement for men and women. With substantial hair loss, you can easily end up seeing someone different, older, and more tired in the mirror every day, eating away at your self-esteem. There are many creams, pills and treatments that claim to be effective in stopping or even reversing hair loss, but few really are.
At Facial Aesthetic Concepts, we offer hair restoration procedures and treatments that provide remarkable results without disrupting your life or requiring any downtime. Our professional and friendly staff is experienced with the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections, photomodulation, and hair restoration pharmaceuticals, all of which are minimally invasive hair restoration methods that have helped our patients with successfully re-growing hair.
Request a complimentary consultation to learn more about your hair restoration options. We offer convenient appointment times at 3 locations in Southern California to accommodate your needs.
The services, products and staff are exceptional at all three locations! They are honest, put the client at ease and go above and beyond.
Why Choose Facial Aesthetic Concepts?
Our variety of hair restoration techniques allows us to tailor our hair restoration techniques to our patients’ needs and goals. Hair restoration is particularly tricky because everyone’s body is different and the causes of hair loss can vary quite a bit.
It’s important to the staff at Facial Aesthetic Concepts that we create a treatment plan that actually works with your body to start restoring hair with maximum effectiveness and minimal side effects. We use the latest proven hair restoration techniques to get the best results and ensure the highest levels of comfort.
Best Candidates for Hair Restoration
The best candidates for our hair restoration methods are:
- In general good health
- Have “weak quality” hair growth on their scalp and still functioning hair follicles
- Have realistic expectations
Hair restoration is ideal for treating male pattern baldness, hair loss due to burns, hair loss due to cosmetic procedures such as facelifts, and hair loss in those who have been steadily balding for several years. Not all patients respond to all treatments the same. During your first consultation with your medical provider at Facial Aesthetic Concepts, we will evaluate your candidacy and determine which treatment or combination of treatments will work best for you.
Our hair restoration techniques include:
- The NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation System: Unlike regular hair transplants, the NeoGraft Automated Hair Transplantation system uses a Follicle Unit Extraction (FUE) technique to avoid the linear scar seen from strip grafting. FUE works by harvesting individual hair follicles from the scalp in naturally occurring groups of 1 to 4 hairs. These groups are then placed into areas with thinning hair.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections: PRP is a concentrated serum of your own blood platelets that is injected into the scalp to stimulate or “reactivate” hair follicles in the scalp over a series of supervised treatments.
- Photomodulation: With photomodulation, low-level red light is used to stimulate scalp hair growth. We use a specialized LED to directly affect hair follicles.
- Pharmaceuticals: We can make use of oral and topical pharmaceuticals to promote hair loss. This includes Finasteride, which blocks a certain enzyme that causes hair loss, and Minoxidil, a topical or oral product that promotes blood flow to hair follicles. We may also recommend nutraceuticals to supplement your diet and improve the health and growth of hair follicles.
We have found that the best results often come from a combination of these methods. Our treatments and therapies can be tailored to meet our patient’s expectations and physiological needs. Patients frequently end up with more natural feeling and looking hair by using a combination of hair restoration procedures rather than just one.
What to Expect
All of our hair restoration techniques are minimally invasive. Many of them can be done without any need for even local anesthesia. At your initial consult, our medical staff will learn what your goals are and carefully evaluate the status of your hair follicles to create the most effective treatment.
Hair loss is complex, and significant hair restoration is rarely possible with just one session of treatment. Even after hair graft procedures, we ensure that hair follicles “take” by doing treatments of Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO). Every hair restoration procedure we do is customized to get the best, most natural-looking results in a minimally invasive way.
Your Hair Restoration Recovery & Results
Most of our clients are happy to return to work the day after any of our hair restoration procedures. We will evaluate the effectiveness of your hair restoration treatment in follow-up appointments to make sure you are getting the results you want.
We also provide a hair restoration regimen to follow after the procedure. This can include topical or oral treatments as well as meal supplements. Because hair loss results from damage to hair follicles, it is recommended that you do not overly expose recently treated follicles to the sun following treatment.
If you do not get the results you are looking from our non-surgical hair restoration methods, we will apply a portion of your non-surgical program fees to any future hair restoration surgery. This is our non-surgical hair restoration guarantee.
Contact us online or call us today at (888) 713-7814 to learn how we can help you regain your natural head of hair and your self-esteem.